Compliance, Investigation & Government Affairs
I. CAPABILITIES IN COMPLIANCE
With LAWYERINDO’s extensive knowledge of Indonesian laws and regulations, we are well-positioned to help clients deal eectively and creatively with regulatory and compliance issues. Our clients come to us to understand their responsibilities, manage risk and lessen the impact of complex regulatory regimes.
Our team is able to obtain various government licenses and to also analyze the systems, processes, procedures and practices that our clients may use in their business operations.
We oer specialized services in:
1. REGULATORY COMPLIANCE :
- Delivering risk management analysis by identifying and managing legal and regulatory risks.
- Providing professional legal advices in relations to governance, particularly to anti-corruption and fair competition to ensure legal compliance.
2. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ANALYSIS:
- Providing advisories and supporting services to comply with corporate governance protocol.
- Keeping our Clients up to date with the prevailing regulations.
3. LEGAL AUDIT:
- Evaluate the strength and thoroughness of compliance implementation.
- Reviewing the policies and procedures internally within the company.
4. INTERNATIONAL STANDARDIZATION (ISO):
- ISO Training.
- Company auditing to prepare for certication.
5. NATIONAL ACCREDITATION:
- Indonesian National Standard (SNI).
- Halal Certication.
II. CAPABILITIES IN INVESTIGATION
LAWYERINDO’s investigation team has the requisite forensic skills and experience to identify and gather the facts and evidences required to help our clients achieve the best possible outcomes; whether in court, other dispute resolution forums, or in commercial/business transactional scenarios. Clients can trust in LAWYERINDO’s investigation capabilities, and can consult us with regards to their investigation needs without having to engage external third- parties, which comes with additional costs.
We specialize in:
- Obtaining information for evidence, fact nding, interviewing parties and potential witnesses, analyzing
and photographing crime or accident scenes.
- Performing background enquiries, undertaking surveillance, preparing documentary and demonstrative
evidence, recommending experts.
- Testifying in court.
2. FRAUD INVESTIGATION:
- Investigating alleged misconduct.
- Provide expert witness testimony.
3. ASSET TRACKING
Tracing and identifying the assets of a particular entity or individual, including:
- Locating property assets.
- Locating stocks, company shareholdings, inventory, nancial resources, vehicles and other signicant assets.
4. COURT SEARCH:
In cooperation with local court researchers, our team provides services on searching and retrieval of court documents, such as claims, suits, judgments, bankruptcy records, divorce documents, and more.
5. PROPERTY SEARCH:
- Look for deeds, contracts, and deals involving an entity’s property.
- To give clients an accurate history of the entity’s property status.
- Verifying an individual’s or a party’s property.
6. PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING:
- Verify the validity of the employment candidate’s curriculum vitae, and other supporting documents.
- Conduct bankruptcy, civil litigation, and criminal checks or involvement in any legal case of the employment candidates.
7. WHISTLE-BLOWING SERVICES:
Lawyerindo provides a third-party Whistle-blowing/Helpline Service for clients. Our service is designed to conduct and manage a whistleblower helpline so that our clients can uncover problems early and address them before they cause damage to the company.
Our service includes establishing and managing a whistle-blower hotline program or call center for helpline services, assisting our clients with communication campaigns of the program or call center, managing cases and preparing preliminary reports, conducting investigations, conducting post-investigation work and preparing annual report of the program or helpline service.
Our Whistle-blowing services helps employees to take necessary actions or for companies to oer solutions for company employees who witness a suspicious act against other personnel within the business and wish to raise awareness regarding the act.
III. CAPABILITIES IN GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS
AWYERINDO’s Government Aairs team has a comprehensive approach, entailing mastery of substance, process, politics, and messaging. Our experience helping clients understand how governments, systems and individuals work and develop plans to achieve the best possible outcomes based on a decent understanding of the governments and ease access to information. Our team is able to obtain various government licenses and to also analyze the systems, processes, procedures and practices that our clients may use in their business operations.
We specialize in:
1. STRATEGIC APPROACH MECHANISM ON LEGAL AND GOVERNMENT SOLUTIONS
LAWYERINDO’s team has capability to advise individuals, corporations, non-prot, and trade associations on a wide array of public policy matters before the Indonesian Government. We oer clients strong state government affairs capabilities according to the prevailing anti-corruption laws.
We help clients to determine when their interaction with a public ocial triggers a lobbying registration requirement, review proposed events and expenditures to determine whether they are permissible and/or reportable, and advise clients regarding proper disclosure of their lobbying activities.
2. ADVOCACY CAMPAIGN:
LAWYERINDO’s team is able to assist clients in their involvement on the political process, whether legislative, executive, or administrative, to ensure they are consistent with their business interest. We provide the following services
- Lobbying – We help clients to determine when their interaction with a public ocial triggers a lobbying registration requirement, review proposed events and expenditures to determine whether they are permissible and/or reportable, and advise clients regarding proper disclosure of their lobbying activities.
- Ethics – We advise clients as to the rules limiting gifts and honoraria to public ocials and public employees. We help clients identify restrictions imposed by state and local ethics laws, civil service regulations, and public agency policies.
- Anti-corruption – We represent clients and their agents involved in political corruption investigations and government enforcement actions.